CNC router is a kind of combination of drilling and milling machine. There are two kinds of CNC engraving machines, laser engraving machine and mechanical engraving, which are divided into high power and low power. Because the application range of CNC engraving machine is very wide, it is necessary to know the most suitable application range of various CNC engraver machines. Small power is only suitable for making double-color boards, building models, small signs, three-dimensional crafts, etc., while carving jade, metal, etc. requires more than 1500W power. High-power CNC carving machines are suitable for wood and metal cutting, relief, carving.
CNC System Classification:
1. Stepping driver + stepping motor
Stepping system is the most widely used driving system in the market at present. The most popular one is the three-phase hybrid stepping motor, which accounts for more than 90% of the market share. The reason is that the price is cheap, and the effect is good when equipped with the Leissel high subdivision driver. But the defects are also obvious, such as resonance, noise, speed increase, torque reduction, long-term work easy to lose step, motor temperature rise too high.
2. Hybrid Servo Driver + Motor
The hybrid servo has not been widely used in China for many reasons. There are not many foreign manufacturers of the hybrid servo, and the price has no great advantage compared with AC servo, so it can only be used in some special industries. Improvements include: improving high-speed performance, reducing heating and reducing resonance.
3. AC Servo Driver + AC Servo Motor
The use of AC servo in the CNC engraving machine is still relatively small, the main reason is that the price is relatively high. In addition, the application of AC servo has certain requirements for machine tool structure, electrical appliances, control system, and transmission system. Just like the barrel principle, the shortest board determines the amount of water in the barrel, because some AC servos are generally used in high-end machines. AC servo has the following features: fast response, high torque, high speed, high precision, fever less, long working time, complete alarm system, etc. Disadvantage: Different equipment needs different servo parameters, and adjusting parameters requires high-level technical engineers.
There are two kinds of CNC engraving machines, laser engraving and mechanical engraving, which are divided into high power and low power. Because engraving machine has a wide range of applications, it is necessary to understand the most suitable application scope of various engraving machines:
- Chest plate: low power laser engraving machine (engraving machine), high-power or low-power computer engraving machine;
2. Building model: high-power and low-power computer engraving machine;
3. Metal (mold, chapter, etc.) processing: high and low-power computer engraving machine (high-power factor per unit)
5. Wood, plexiglass, artificial stone and other sign making: high power mechanical engraving machine;
4. Crystal word making: high power laser engraving machine (more than 50W), high power mechanical engraving machine;
6. Exhibition and exhibition model making: high power, large surface mechanical engraving machine;
7. Ceramics, billets, jade, crafts, pendants, pendants, electronics. Cure tools, hand carving: high-power computer engraving machine.